New Post Listing
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the 1 800 number for Amazon customer service?
What is the 1 800 number for Amazon customer service? If you need to talk to a live person in Amazon customer service you need to dial 1-888-280-4331. This phone number is available from 3 am to 10 pm PST seven days a week.
How to contact Amazon customer service by phone?
- Aldi has opened its first autonomous, contact-free store as a trial in the UK.
- The sensor-operated store allows you to buy items without going through a checkout.
- I visited the store and though it was fun to use, I experienced some teething problems.
What is the phone number to contact Amazon customer service?
The easiest way to contact Amazon’s customer service department is by using their toll-free phone number at 1-888-280-4331. If you need the personal touch, feel free to call and speak to a representative. If you want a more efficient way to solve your problem, use Amazon’s guided contact process.
Who accepts Amazon returns?
Ways to pick up or return:
- Customer Service Desk: Staffed; accepts returns only
- Amazon Hub Counters: Staffed; accepts returns and pickups
- Amazon Lockers and Lockers+: Self-service; accepts returns and pickups