Things To Consider Before Making An Offer
2 days ago . 41 people watched
- If you’ve narrowed down your choice of a home to one, you may be eager to make an offer and get negotiations started
- If you’re buying in a tight market where sellers have the upper hand you may even feel pressured to put in an offer the moment you see a house.
Billfosterre See more...
Bill Foster Real Estate, LLC
6 days ago . 28 people watched
- The content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon
- Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Regional MLS - OR are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties includes the names of the listing brokers.
Billfosterre See more...
People also searched:
House for sale on realtor comtor
Find a home realtor com
Home sales realtor com
Realtor commercial property listings
Realtor company listings
About billfosterre.com real estate
The content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Regional MLS - OR are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties includes the names of the listing brokers.
Total: 3 New Post
How much can you make for real estate?
Real estate is often a referral-based business. Those who are involved in the business longer typically are the most successful. Those with 16 years or more experience earned the highest real estate income: approximately $78,850 on average.
What are the working conditions of a real estate?
Real Estate Agents - Working Conditions. In a typical work setting, real estate agents: Have a high level of social contact. They are in constant contact with buyers, sellers, and other agents. Are often placed in conflict situations in which buyers and sellers may be rude or angry.
What is the most expensive real estate in the US?
Manhattan real estate is the most expensive in the US per square foot with some properties topping $10,000: Study. Move over San Francisco — the Big Apple tops Silicon Valley as most expensive place to live in the United States, a new study shows.
What to do to sell your house successfully?
How to Sell Your Home Without an Agent
- Evaluate the current market. The first step in learning how to sell your house without a realtor is to get a pulse on your local real estate market.
- Choose your list price. When learning how to sell a house by owner, setting the right price for your home is one of the most important steps.
- Prepare and stage your house. ...
- Take listing photos. ...