Property Assessment Property is assessed as follows: Commercial Property - 40% of "Fair Market Value" Residential Improvements - 25% of "Fair Market Value" Residential Land - 25% of Its "Fair Market Value" or "Use Value" Appraise & Assess The Blount County Assessor's office must appraise and assess approximately 60,000 parcels of property.
Blount County property records for real estate brokers Residential brokers can inform their clients by presenting user-friendly property reports that include property characteristics, recent sales, property tax records, and useful property maps.
The Blount County Commission, Blount County Revenue Commissioner and Ingenuity, Inc
present material on this website without any of these entities, or any of its representatives or employees, making any warranty, expressed or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assuming any legal
In-depth Blount County, TN Property Tax Information
In order to determine the tax bill, your local tax assessor’s office takes into account the property’s assessed value, the current assessment rate, as well as any tax exemptions or abatements for that property.
Free Blount County Public Records (Alabama Public Records)
3 days ago . 58 people watched
Get FREE ALABAMA PUBLIC RECORDS directly from 38 official Alabama gov't public record databases
Records include Blount County business licenses & records, court records, criminal records & warrants, inmate & jail records, marriage & divorce records, property records, vital records, and voter records & election results!
AcreValue helps you locate parcels, property lines, and ownership information for land online, eliminating the need for plat books
The AcreValue Blount County, TN plat map, sourced from the Blount County, TN tax assessor, indicates the property boundaries for each parcel of land, with information about the landowner, the parcel number, and the total acres.
Our Blount County Property Tax Calculator can estimate your property taxes based on similar properties, and show you how your property tax burden compares to the average property tax on similar properties in Tennessee and across the entire United States.
To use the calculator, just enter your property's current market value (such as a current appraisal, or a recent purchase …
Blount County, Tennessee Property Records & Public
2 days ago . 55 people watched
Blount County Property Records provided by HomeInfoMax: Property Reports – ownership information, property details, tax records, legal descriptions Title History – ownership title history, deeds and mortgage records
Blount County Property Tax Records. Houses (5 days ago) Up to$38cash back · The median property value of homes in Blount County is $124,200. Nearly 8,442 or 51.9% of the owner-occupied homes have a mortgage on them and the remaining 48.1% do not.
You are NOT on the Blount County official website, you are on Deeds.com, a private website that is not affiliated with any government agency. The Register of Deeds is responsible for recording and maintaining records for real property located in Blount County.
Where to get a tax refund in Blount County?
For information regarding refunds for orders processed on this site, please contact the Blount County probate office at 205-625-4114 or [email protected] .
Where can I find Blount County Tennessee court records?
This page lists public record sources in Blount County, Tennessee. Additional resources can be found on our Tennessee State Public Records page, on city pages, and on topic pages using the navigation above. Links to state and local court records, general Tennessee court information, directory of courts, and online resources for courts in Tennessee.
Who is the assessor for Blount County Florida?
The Blount County Assessor's office must appraise and assess approximately 60,000 parcels of property. All public service properties are assessed by the State Assessed Properties Division (formerly Public Service Commission). The assessor does not raise or lower taxes.