Real Estate Law CLE Training & Continuing Education
Just Now . 56 people watched
- Our real estate law courses and continuing education products are built to be convenient to your schedule and help you stay current with your CLE requirements
- For today's attorneys, real estate law is one of the most lucrative areas of practice — as well as one of the most complex
- Staying on top in this competitive field requires making
Lorman View All ››See more...
How To Become A Real Estate Attorney: Step-by-Step Career
4 days ago . 58 people watched
- Complete elective classes about real estate
- Law schools may offer elective courses specifically designed to prepare students for practicing real estate law. …
Study View All ››See more...
The 6 Best Online Real Estate Schools Of 2021
8 days ago . 45 people watched
The company is accredited by the Association of Real Estate License Law Officials (ARELLO) and the International Distance Education Certification Center (IDECC), and the courses adhere to its legal
Investopedia View All ››See more...
CE Credit Information » Georgia Association Of REALTORS®
4 days ago . 66 people watched
- To be a course that satisfies the License Law Education requirement, the course must be approved through GREC as such
- To renew your license on or after July 1, 2016, you need: 36 hours of CE credits, and; 3 hours of your 36 hours needed to renew your license must include a course approved for License Law …
Garealtor View All ››See more...
McFerran University Professional Education In Real
6 days ago . 52 people watched
- Home of Real Estate Continuing Education Our University is a place where you will find quality education classes in Real Estate, Tax, and Law
- We offer continuing education courses to the experienced real estate professional as a live lecture.
Mcferranu View All ››See more...
Approved Schools List
3 days ago . 21 people watched
continuing-education Real Estate CE Real Estate Law Salesperson Post License 1 ABLE ACADEMY OF REAL ESTATE ACWORTH, GA (770)591-5552 www.area-ga.com Appraiser CE Broker Pre License Real Estate CE Salesperson Post License Salesperson Pre License USPAP 24 BY 7 ONLINE SCHOOL OF REAL ESTATE ALPHARETTA, GA (770)754-5578 https://24by7onlineschool.com
Grec View All ››See more...
The Real Estate Learning Group
8 days ago . 30 people watched
- The Sales Agent Course! Are you considering a career in Real Estate? We offer two versions of the Sales Agent Course to prepare you to apply for your Maine Sales Agent license
- Select the one that best meets your needs
- Both versions are approved by the Maine Real Estate Commission as meeting the requirements for pre-license education.
Trelg View All ››See more...
Real Estate Polk State College
1 days ago . 31 people watched
- The Real Estate Institute provides participants with an understanding of real estate principles, practices, and law
- Participants taking these courses are primarily seeking …
Polk View All ››See more...
Online Real Estate Education CBT Real Estate
7 days ago . 44 people watched
- Providing All Your Real Estate Continuing Education Needs
- Whether you want to boost your real estate career or you need to renew your agent’s license, you need quality real estate continuing education.Additionally, as a real estate professional, it’s important that you stay on top of …
Cbtrealestate View All ››See more...
Alabama Real Estate Institute – A Full Real Estate School
3 days ago . 59 people watched
- Our Mission: Provide high-quality education courses to Real Estate students as well as licensed agents
- “ARELLO CERTIFIED DISTANT EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR” ARELLO is the Association of Real Estate License Law Officials made up of jurisdictions (countries and states) that regulate the sale and leasing of real estate.
Alabamarealestateinstitute View All ››See more...
Course 800 – Principles Of Real Estate Law IRWA
1 days ago . 50 people watched
Course Description This course is designed to build on the basics of real estate law provided by Course 100 “Principles of Land Acquisition” and to assist right of way agents, property managers and others in collaborating with property owners and attorneys.
Pathlms View All ››See more...
Pre-Licensing Education Requirements
3 days ago . 36 people watched
The ninety hours (90) prescribed course shall consist of: 30 clock hours- Real Estate Principles and Practice 20 clock hours- Real Estate Law 20 clock hours- Real Estate Finance 20 clock hours- Real Estate Appraisal To be eligible to seat for the licensing examination, the applicant must score 70% or higher in each subject area.
Rec View All ››See more...
Louisiana Real Estate Classes Real Estate School Burk
8 days ago . 56 people watched
- This course is a review of real estate principles and practice and the Louisiana License Law, Civil Law, and Commission Rules & Regulations for broker applicants
- This course satisfies 90 of the 150 hours required by the Louisiana Legislature for an applicant for a Louisiana Real Estate Brokers License.
Burkbaker View All ››See more...
Georgia Real Estate Continuing Education GA Real Estate CE
1 days ago . 59 people watched
- The CE Shop is an approved real estate CE School in Georgia; license number 4551
- The CE Shop's Offering: 36 hours
- Reporting: Real estate course completions are reported to the Georgia Real Estate Commission
- The state requires schools to report course completions within seven to ten days from the course completion date.
Theceshop View All ››See more...
ONLINE PA Real Estate Broker Pre-Licensing Classes
Just Now . 50 people watched
- Students in this course will examine pertinent legal topics from the perspective of a Pennsylvania Real Estate Broker
- Students will explore the topics of real property, contract law, real estate transactions including leases, as well as state and national laws including agency.
Manor View All ››See more...
Authorized Real Estate Schools In Massachusetts Mass.gov
4 days ago . 57 people watched
- A Change Real Estate Academy: Worcester: 774-303-2483 : N: Advance Real Estate Academy: Bellingham website: 508-966-0921 N: Advantage Real Estate Academy: Milton: 617-894-0620: N: Advantage Real Estate School: Billerica: 978-667-1848: N: Advantage School of Real Estate, Inc
- Fall River 508-686-1997: N: Agents First Real Estate School
Mass View All ››See more...
Real Estate South Texas College
4 days ago . 32 people watched
- This is one of six courses required by the Texas Real Estate Commission to be able to sit for the state licensing exam
- Topics include promulgated contract forms, which shall include but is not limited to unauthorized practice of law, broker-lawyer committee, current promulgated forms, commission rules governing use forms and case studies
Southtexascollege View All ››See more...
Washington Real Estate Education
8 days ago . 32 people watched
- Make it simple and get your required 30 hour Advanced Practices, 30 hour Real Estate Law, 30 hour elective, and 3 hour Core course today
- The pricing is incredible for our all inclusive package
- We also offer each required course seperately for those who only need one or two.
Realestateschool View All ››See more...
Real Estate Law Curriculum Guide University Of Wisconsin
8 days ago . 58 people watched
- Real estate law concerns every aspect of commercial and residential transactions and investments
- It involves issues related to the purchase and sale of property, including financing and development, construction contracts, real estate investments, property management, environmental compliance, and litigation relating to these areas.
Law View All ››See more...
NYS Division Of Licensing Services
7 days ago . 34 people watched
- Recent Legislation revising the Real Estate Property Law with regard to the continuing education requirements for real estate salespersons and brokers was recently adopted
- Below is a summary of the major changes: The amendment changes the course requirements for renewal
- Specifically, new mandatory hours of education now include: “at least 2
Dos View All ››See more...
CAPITUS Real Estate Learning Center GREC-Approved
2 days ago . 51 people watched
What Do the License Law Training Courses Include? Agents are required by the Georgia Real Estate Commission (GREC) to take a 3-hour license law course every four years to renew their license.
Capituslearning View All ››See more...
Tennessee Real Estate Commission Education Courses
5 days ago . 50 people watched
- Instructor Course Application [pdf] Instructor Certification Application [pdf] Sample Roster for Education Credit Submission (requires Excel program) [pdf] Tips
- Pre-License Courses shall not be used for continuing education
- Education Providers have (10) working days to submit your education roster.
Tn View All ››See more...
Real Estate American River College
5 days ago . 35 people watched
- ARC's Real Estate program offers students a variety of classes
- Students can pursue an Associate's degree, certificate, or department certificate
- The Associate's degree can be a pathway to a career as a real estate salesperson or broker, or as a small business owner.
Arc View All ››See more...
Florida Real Estate Continuing Education: Core Law Course
8 days ago . 57 people watched
- Florida Core Law covers a variety of topics including updates and clarifications on FREC’s most current rules and regulations specific to your successful practice of real estate
- This course meets the three-hour Core Law requirement for all renewing Florida real estate licensees
- Course highlights: An overview of the FS 475 Modernization Package
Theceshop View All ››See more...
Free Online Real Estate Courses From Top Universities
2 days ago . 53 people watched
- Take these free real estate courses online
- All you need is your laptop or home computer and an internet connection, and you can learn about real estate from one of the country's top universities
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Learning about real estate online for free is possible with MIT's
Learningpath View All ››See more...
Aldrich & Associates Real Estate Education With Shannon Whaley
1 days ago . 66 people watched
- I would recommend Shannon's class to anyone looking to get their NH real estate salesperson's license and look forward to taking continued education classes with her in the future
- - Kayleigh Cronin Shannon - thanks for such a great job of preparing and presenting the NH Pre-License Class zia Zoom.
Therealestateclass View All ››See more...
Real Estate Classes NY NY Real Estate Institute
2 days ago . 47 people watched
- In business for over 25 years and have just licensed and employed our 100,000th student.
- Why more people choose NYREI: Exam Pass Rate: One of the highest exam pass rates in the industry
- Faculty: Real Estate industry experts
- Flex Schedules: Invented novel approach allowing you to make your own schedule
- Choices: Largest selection of real estate courses live
Nyrei View All ››See more...
Atlanta, GA Real Estate Ce Courses Events Eventbrite
4 days ago . 53 people watched
- Save The Curious Case of Contracts - Real Estate Continuing Education Class to your collection
- Real Estate Investing for Entrepreneurs - Atlanta Online
- Thu, Apr 15, 7:00 PM + 35 more events
- On your computer • Atlanta, GA.
Eventbrite View All ››See more...
Washington Real Estate Continuing Education
3 days ago . 43 people watched
Washington Advanced Real Estate Practices - 30 hours Washington Real Estate Law - 30 hours 30 hours of approved continuing education, including a 3 hour Core Course
Rockwellinstitute View All ››See more...
Education Real Estate Commission
3 days ago . 33 people watched
- Real Estate Law (30 hours) – Principles of Idaho law governing interests in real estate, with an emphasis on Idaho Law
- Two (2) electives from the following list: Real Estate Finance (20 hours) – Introduction to real estate financing, the sources and application of funds, commonly-used financial instruments, institutional structures and
Irec View All ››See more...
Ohio Real Estate Pre-Licensing Course Hondros College
6 days ago . 54 people watched
- Not have violated any civil rights laws regarding real estate within the past two years as determined by a court of law or violated any rules of the Ohio Division of Real Estate
- In some circumstances, it is possible to have a conviction or violation disregarded, which would allow you to sit for the exam.
Hondros View All ››See more...
People also searched:
Real estate law courses online
Real estate law degree online
Real estate lawyer school
Real estate law school online
Real estate law classes online
Real estate law certificate
Real estate law course
Real estate law online
About real estate law classes
Our affordable Real Estate Law course online Take our Real Estate Law course online and prepare to succeed in a rewarding, fast-growing legal field. Master advanced concepts in property law, titles, transactions, contracts, and more as you develop career-ready skills you can use to assist real estate attorneys.
Total: 32 New Post
› Real estate law classes online
› Real estate law classes near me
› Mcferran law real estate classes
How can I become a real estate lawyer?
A real estate lawyer deals with the purchase and sale of commercial and residential real estate, negotiates leases, and handles zoning issues. Becoming a real estate lawyer requires an extensive amount of education and plenty of hands-on experience. The process requires a college degree, a law school degree, and a passing score on the bar exam.
What do you learn in real estate school?
Students learn about basic skills, including time management while working in real estate. In this course, you will learn to evaluate a property for its value as well as how to list property effectively. You will also learn the best methods for selling properties and closing a sale efficiently.
What is the best online real estate license course?
1. AceableAgent AceableAgent is the most recent online real estate course to be approved in Michigan. This company is only a few years old and was just approved in Michigan in 2019. However, this is arguably the best online real estate license class you can sign up for.
What is a Class A real estate?
Class A Real Estate. A Class A location is an area that has the newest buildings, hottest restaurants, best schools, wealthiest people, and highest-cost real estate. This is truly the best location you can find, and the highest-quality tenants are looking to rent here. A Class A building follows the same concept.