Senior Housing And Senior Living In Sarasota, FL After 55
5 days ago . 58 people watched
Located in South Pasadena, Florida, Bay Pointe Tower Apartments offers 55+ living in a studio or 1 bedroom rental. These affordable apartment homes feature paid utilities, ceiling fans, hardwood floors, walk-in closets and air conditioning
This non-smoking controlled access community is elevator accessible and pets are welcome.
Over 55 Community Options In Sarasota, FL After 55
3 days ago . 51 people watched
Villa Del Sol is a Senior Manufactured Home Community offering Pre-Owned Mobile Homes for Sale to Residents ages 55 and older. Located in the Tampa Bay area of Florida, in the beautiful city of Sarasota, there are ample activities and opportunities to enjoy your new home!
BedsAny1+2+3+4+5+ Use exact match Bathrooms Any1+1.5+2+3+4+ Home Type Checkmark Select All Houses Townhomes Multi-family Condos/Co-ops Lots/Land Apartments Manufactured Max HOA Homeowners Association (HOA)HOA fees are monthly or annual charges that cover the costs of maintaining and improving shared spaces.
Active Adult Or 55 Plus Communities In Venice And Sarasota
6 days ago . 59 people watched
The law says that at least one of the owners of the condo, house, villa or apartment needs to be 55 years or older
This is still not entirely correct because there is also the second rule in place: only 80% of the individuals living in a 55 Plus community need to be of that age, the remaining 20% can be younger than 55
“The concept of a 55+ active living community offering a variety of educational events, social activities, and fitness opportunities is the reason my husband and I decided to move to Overture Riverwalk
It has turned out to be better than we could have imagined
Fountains At Lake Pointe Woods, Sarasota Senior Living
9 days ago . 54 people watched
The Best Value in Sarasota Senior Living
The Fountains at Lake Pointe Woods, located in Sarasota, Florida is a retirement community that offers Independent Living and Assisted Living on a large and comfortable senior campus notable for spacious, beautifully landscaped grounds
The Fountains at Lake Pointe Woods is located just minutes from shopping, dining, entertainment and healthcare.
Furnished Apartments For Rent In Sarasota FL Zillow
6 days ago . 52 people watched
Furnished apartments in Sarasota Are you moving to Sarasota, FL? Are you on a time crunch to find a new apartment? Whether you are relocating across country and don't have the time to hunt for apartments you're simply looking for an apartment for your extended stay, we have 47 furnished apartments for rent in Sarasota, FL.Choose from short-term or long-term stay leases.
About sarasota apartment rentals 55 years and older
Official Senior Sarasota Apartments for rent . See floorplans, pictures, prices & info for available Senior apartments in Sarasota, FL. Change Location. Search Filters. search by city, state, property name, neighborhood, or address Bayou Oaks 55+ Apartments. 1160 Four Seasons Cir Sarasota, FL 34234. 1 to 2 bedrooms $780 to $936. view details.
Sarasota 55+ communities are a popular destination for many retirees and empty-nesters seeking a beautiful gulf coast retirement. Sarasota is a wonderful place to enjoy an active adult lifestyle. There are many communities that are true 55+ communities, and others that are more “active adult” focused generally, however all age groups are welcome.
Where can I rent an apartment in Sarasota FL?
Check out 603verified apartments for rent in Sarasota, FLwith rents starting as low as $800. Some apartments for rent in Sarasotamight offer rent specials.
Is Sarasota active adult?
Sarasota is a wonderful place to enjoy an active adult lifestyle. There are many communities that are true 55+ communities, and others that are more “active adult” focused generally, however all age groups are welcome. Many of these Sarasota 55+ homes for sale communities feature a full selection of amenities and itinerary of social events.
What is a senior apartment in Florida?
Senior apartments are designed for adults 55 and older who are in good health and wish to live in an active seniors only environment—but they come at a variety of price points. There are more than 14 senior apartments in Florida and they range from luxury living to low-budget housing—with a variety...